Our mission is to enable charitable individuals and organizations to become meaningful donors by providing trusted support and expertise for their contributions to make a difference in our community, now and forever.
Our values. We support our local community through:
- Excellent in achieving the highest standard in all aspects of the organization
- Stewardship by ensuring the planned legacy of donors through sound financial management
- Strategic partnerships to understand and address the needs of individuals and organizations in our region.
Diversity Statement. We believe that the diversity of our community is a fundamental strength of our region. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan reflects the community’s diversity through its staff, volunteers, grantees, donors, partners, and vendors. Achieving diversity requires an enduring commitment to inclusion that finds full expression in our organizational culture, values, norms, and behaviors. Throughout our work, we support diversity in all of its forms, encompassing but not limited to age, disability status, economic circumstance, skill sets, profession/occupation, political affiliation, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. Our vision is a thriving community in which all residents enjoy a high quality of life and opportunities for a better future in a prosperous and inclusive community.
Registration begins at 8:30 AM
The tournament will be followed by a BBQ lunch.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Distribution Committee Members ONLY.
New this year!
By invitation only.
In honor of the 2017 scholarship recipients, their families and all donors who made these scholarships possible, we welcome you to attend one or both of this year’s receptions.
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP by Monday, July 10
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry