Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund was established at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan through a generous bequest from Jean Rowe. This fund will provide financial assistance to nonprofit animal welfare agencies throughout the Hudson Valley, in memory of Jean Rowe, now and forever.
The Community Foundation’s Board of Directors is proud to announce this year’s grant recipients from the Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund:
Goshen Humane Society, Inc. – A grant of $1,370 to assist in the costs of commercial grade custom sized gates for their shelter yards. More information can be found at www.goshenhumanesociety.org
Humane Society of Walden, Inc. – A grant of $3,830 to assist with the costs of new kennels. More information can be found at www.waldenhumane.org
Pets Alive, Inc. – A grant of $1,600 to assist in the costs of a new snow blower, to help ensure animals are successfully cared for in the winter months. More information can be found at www.petsalive.com
The Animal Rights Alliance, Inc. – A grant of $2,000 to assist in the cost of their spay and neuter program. More information can be found at www.tara-spayneuter.org
The Ulster County SPCA – A grant of $1,500 to assist in the cost of a new lift exam table to help the examination of larger animals. More information can be found at www.ucspca.org
Connections & Conversations with The Other Side: An Evening with Psychic/Medium Deborah Hanlon
$45.00 per person includes light hors d’oeuvres. Cash bar.
Optional wine tasting from 6-7 pm, for an additional $12 per person, payable at the door.
Have you ever met Deborah? If you haven’t you are going to really WANT TO! Imagine a regular mom of three boys with a wild and intriguing ability to connect YOU with your loved ones who have crossed over!! Sit in amazement at her ability to be specific, make you laugh until you cry, and cry until you LAUGH. This is ONE event that cannot be repeated. We can assure you – There is NO OTHER Medium like Deborah Hanlon! Not everyone is guaranteed to receive a message but Deborah does her best to keep you entertained, informed and intrigued.
For more information about Deborah please click here.
Brisket, Ribs, Pulled Pork and Love! Join us to celebrate and honor Barry Foster and raise funds for the Barry Foster Memorial Fund. All donations go to support Barry’s Kids trips to professional sporting events and also the “A Single Bite” program teaching kids that they have choices to eat well.
Live music by The David Walton Band
No Set Price – Pay what you can!
If you cannot make it but wish to help support the effort, please consider becoming a sponsor. Click here for details.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via credit card click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check please email firstname.lastname@example.org
$150.00 per golfer – includes greens fees, cart, range balls, lockers, lunch cocktail hour, dinner, 2 hour open bar and welcome bag
$65.00 cocktail hour/dinner ticket – includes 2 hour open bar and dinner
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation