The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Professional Advisors Council will host an educational seminar and networking event for accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, and insurance representatives on May 9, 2017. The seminar will feature speakers from the NY State Attorney General’s Office… Continue reading
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05… Continue reading
HUDSON VALLEY LIGHT IT UP BLUE 2017 CELEBRATION!
This year, all proceeds will benefit Beautiful People, the Orange County Chapter of Miracle League, for the development of Orange County’s FIRST ‘Field of Dreams’ so that ALL children have a chance… Continue reading
Our Signature Event Raising Funds For AVM Research
Lunch and Dinner
Silent Auction, Raffles and Short Program
Tickets are $45 per person
All proceeds go directly to Marcello’s Miracle Foundation
*Donations are tax deductible
The Village of Montgomery St. Pat’s Ramble Committee is proud to announce the selection of Pat Pskowski as the 2017 St. Pat’s Ramble Grand Marshal. Please join us in congratulating Pat. A cocktail reception will be held in her honor. … Continue reading
This is the deadline for applications to be submitted and accepted by the Community Foundation. For more information please contact the event contact. For the downloadable application please visit the website URL.
Details to follow for ticket and sponsor purchases.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
This is a closed event by invitation ONLY.
Please RSVP by February 1st with names and contact information of attendees, including email addresses and phone numbers, to the organizer contact information listed.
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry
- Make a Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2016
- Make a Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2016