On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and… Continue reading
Would you like to help us raise the funds to bring an accessible playground to Warwick? Now you can by reading! Yes, that’s correct. Help Warwick Playground Dreams meet its fundraising… Continue reading
Join us for the 20th Annual Tuition Assistance Dinner & Dance!
Celebrating A Twenty Year Legacy Of Mentoring Excellence
Open Bar. Hors D’oeuvres. Dinner. Dancing. Silent Auction. Raffle.
Chris, Gavin & Jamie Farella, Owners of Brother’s… Continue reading
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic… Continue reading
Join the Women’s University Club of Middletown on December 6 from 4:00-8:00 pm at Panera Bread in Middletown. 20% of net food and beverage sales, when the attached coupon is presented, will support the Club. Purchase of Panera Bread Gift… Continue reading
*This year we will be creating wood pallet painting! You will be able to choose from a variety of stencils and designs!
Please join us for a wonderful night out! The St. Pat’s Ramble and Run For the Gold 5K… Continue reading
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Stewart International Airport
Pre-Flight Send Off: 7:00 AM
Welcome Home Rally: 8:30 PM
Come cheer on veterans from the Korean War and WWIi as they depart on Hudson Valley Honor Flight’s Mission 18 to… Continue reading
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant… Continue reading
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients