Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
The Goshen Art League has been awarded fiscal sponsorship by the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This step allows the League to accept tax deductible contributions and work in partnership with an organization that shares its goals in bringing art awareness to the community.
The Goshen Art League was recently named “Cultural Organization of the Year” by the Goshen Chamber of Commerce. In 2016, the League sponsored six exhibits at the Goshen Music Hall, hosted three art walks that attracted hundreds of people, and conducted workshops for seniors, their member artists and the general public. Art League members also offered demonstrations in art techniques at the Chamber of Commerce Business Expo and added a creative mood to the weekly Goshen Farm Market by painting on canvas outdoors while customers shopped.
The Board of Directors and staff of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan provides fiscal sponsorship for tax-exempt, charitable projects that further the purposes of the Foundation. Primary beneficiaries of sponsorship services are typically new charities without an IRS determination letter and community groups planning a specific, finite project that is clearly charitable in nature and in furtherance of the charitable purposes of the Foundation. To apply, please download the application by visiting www.cfosny.org. All applications must be reviewed and approved by the Foundation’s Board of Directors. This is 1 of 13 fiscal sponsorships the Foundation currently administers. Other fiscal sponsorships include Newburgh Illuminated, Photographers for Hope, and the Sullivan County Nonprofit Leadership Summit.
Contributions to the fund may be made to CFOS- Goshen Art League and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made at http://cfosny.org/our-funds/fiscal-sponsorships/goshen-art-league/. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible under current tax laws. For more information, call the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients