Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
The Goshen Art League has been awarded fiscal sponsorship by the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This step allows the League to accept tax deductible contributions and work in partnership with an organization that shares its goals in bringing art awareness to the community.
The Goshen Art League was recently named “Cultural Organization of the Year” by the Goshen Chamber of Commerce. In 2016, the League sponsored six exhibits at the Goshen Music Hall, hosted three art walks that attracted hundreds of people, and conducted workshops for seniors, their member artists and the general public. Art League members also offered demonstrations in art techniques at the Chamber of Commerce Business Expo and added a creative mood to the weekly Goshen Farm Market by painting on canvas outdoors while customers shopped.
The Board of Directors and staff of the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan provides fiscal sponsorship for tax-exempt, charitable projects that further the purposes of the Foundation. Primary beneficiaries of sponsorship services are typically new charities without an IRS determination letter and community groups planning a specific, finite project that is clearly charitable in nature and in furtherance of the charitable purposes of the Foundation. To apply, please download the application by visiting www.cfosny.org. All applications must be reviewed and approved by the Foundation’s Board of Directors. This is 1 of 13 fiscal sponsorships the Foundation currently administers. Other fiscal sponsorships include Newburgh Illuminated, Photographers for Hope, and the Sullivan County Nonprofit Leadership Summit.
Contributions to the fund may be made to CFOS- Goshen Art League and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made at http://cfosny.org/our-funds/fiscal-sponsorships/goshen-art-league/. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible under current tax laws. For more information, call the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
Registration begins at 8:30 AM
The tournament will be followed by a BBQ lunch.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Distribution Committee Members ONLY.
New this year!
By invitation only.
In honor of the 2017 scholarship recipients, their families and all donors who made these scholarships possible, we welcome you to attend one or both of this year’s receptions.
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP by Monday, July 10
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry