Greenleaf Legacy Society
Your planned gift to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan will have meaning and impact for years to come. We honor those who have made a lasting commitment to our community by choosing to support the charitable goals of the Foundation through planned giving.
Those who remember the foundation through a will, trust, designation or other planned gift, are invited to join in the community foundation’s Greenleaf Legacy Society*, recognizing this special form of lasting philanthropy.
Involvement in the Greenleaf Legacy Society gives you the opportunity to enjoy the company of others who, like yourself, care about leaving a legacy to protect and strengthen this community. Members are recognized in community foundation publications and at events such as our Annual Reception and other exclusive events for legacy members.
You may always choose to remain anonymous in your philanthropy with the Community Foundation. However, participation in the Greenleaf Legacy Society can be an inspirational experience, and may encourage others to look toward the future and how they too may have an enduring impact on the causes they care about.
How does the Legacy Society work?
- Establish – Donors can include a gift to the Community Foundation in their estate plans.
- Notify – Donors notify the Community Foundation of their plans and automatically become members of the Legacy Society.
- Join – Donors join the network of other Legacy Society members and receive special recognition.
*The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan was two years old when it received its first major donation – a planned gift from the estate of Oscar B. Greenleaf in 2002. Mr. Greenleaf was an ordinary person with extraordinary goals: to live life to the fullest, and to give so that others could learn. His goodwill lives on forever because of his gift to the Community Foundation. To honor that caring legacy, the Community Foundation created the Greenleaf Legacy Society which recognizes those donors who have included the Community Foundation in their estate plans or have created a life income gift to the Foundation. In good times and bad, these gifts will continue to benefit the community in perpetuity.
Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is not engaged in rendering legal, financial, or tax advice. Information in our publications and on our website is provided as a service to provide general information about charitable giving. Please consult your financial or legal advisor.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients