Created by the forward-thinking boards of each agency represented below, agency endowment funds are established to create a vehicle for immediate and planned gifts that will support their programs, operations and provide for their long-term sustainability. Gifts of cash, bequests, real estate, securities, life insurance, retirement assets, and tangible assets to these funds are encouraged and welcomed by the agencies listed below.
- Access: Supports for Living Foundation, Inc. Fund
- Allegro Orchestra Fund
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County Fund
- Bill Devitt’s Dream For Inspire
- Chester Historical Society Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Operating Fund
- Congregation Agudas Achim Endowment Fund
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange County
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare Endowment Fund
- Crystal Run Village Foundation Endowment Fund
- Dispute Resolution Center Fund
- Firefighters Burn Fund (Firefighters Burn Treatment Fund Inc. of Orange Ulster and Sullivan)
- Friends of Hill Hold Museum Fund
- Goshen Volunteer Ambulance Corps Fund
- Great Futures Fund
- Greater Newburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and The Highlands Endowment Fund
- HONOR Endowment Fund
- Hudson Highlands Nature Museum Endowment Fund
- Independent Living, Inc. Fund
- Jewish Family Service – Diane Finkelstein Families in Crisis Fund
- Leadership Orange Endowment Fund
- Neversink Valley Area Museum- Charles Van I Cuddeback Fund
- Neversink Valley Area Museum- Leonard Weissman Education Fund
- Newburgh Chamber Music Endowment Fund
- Nora Cronin Presentation Academy Endowment Fund
- Orange County Arts Council Endowment Fund
- Orange County Firefighters Museum Fund
- Orange County Land Trust Endowment Fund
- Orange County United Way Endowment Fund In Memory of Marion S. Murphy
- RECAP (Regional Economic Community Action Program, Inc.) Endowment Fund
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Endowment Fund
- Safe Homes of Orange County, Inc. Endowment Fund
- Temple Sinai Endowment Fund
- The Record’s People for People Fund
- Time and the Valleys Museum Terry Forshay Endowment Fund
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine Middletown Endowment Fund
- Wallkill River School Endowment Fund
- Wallkill Valley Health Coalition Corp.
- YWCA of Orange County Endowment Fund
- Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
Reception and Opening Exhibit: Photographs of Newburgh Urban Gardens, by Nancy Layne, and Opening Sale of Newburgh Urban Gardens Calendar.
To purchase calendars click on the tickets link.
Pre-ordered calendars will be available for pick up at this event.
5K fun run at Stewart Airport on the Runway to support the Hudson Valley Cancer Resource Center! This is our 3rd annual 5K fun run, Saturday, April 28th at Stewart Airport! Register for the 5K on the Runway by April 7th before prices go up!!
Use code 5KRWY for $5 off pre-registration!!
Have you run with us before? Use code RE5K18
Come run or walk with us at Stewart Airport! We’ll have food, music, gifts and auction items!
Games, gardening, food and soil testing (bring your soil!) — all FREE fun for the whole family.
Grow food. Grow change.
Pre-ordered calendars will be available for pick up at this event.
Join us for a Day of Golf, Fun & Food
We are pleased to invite you to support our 7th Annual Golf Outing. Your contributions will directly support Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Research.
The funds we raise are awarded to The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), to continue our efforts in supporting research of vascular malformations of the brain and blood clotting disorders. We ask you to join our cause, support our foundation as a sponsor or golfer, and have a wonderful day celebrating the memory of Michael, the namesake of our foundation who passed away from a blood clotting disorder.
Thank you for your support!
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
Professional Advisors Seminar
2 credit* seminar and networking event on Tax Reform and the Job Act of 2017.
Speaker: John Rosenberger, CPA, CGMA, Tax Partner, Goldstein, Karlewicz and Goldstein
Fees: $35 Members of NYSSCPA; $40 non-members
LIMITED SEATING. RESERVE NOW.
CREDITS: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs = 2CPE Credits*
**Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of NY is certified by the NY State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of NY. Full & partial scholarships, based on need, are available. For guidelines & information, call Maureen Crush at 845-897-3400.
Connections & Conversations with The Other Side: An Evening with Psychic/Medium Deborah Hanlon
$45.00 per person includes light hors d’oeuvres. Cash bar.
Optional wine tasting from 6-7 pm, for an additional $12 per person, payable at the door.
Have you ever met Deborah? If you haven’t you are going to really WANT TO! Imagine a regular mom of three boys with a wild and intriguing ability to connect YOU with your loved ones who have crossed over!! Sit in amazement at her ability to be specific, make you laugh until you cry, and cry until you LAUGH. This is ONE event that cannot be repeated. We can assure you – There is NO OTHER Medium like Deborah Hanlon! Not everyone is guaranteed to receive a message but Deborah does her best to keep you entertained, informed and intrigued.
For more information about Deborah please click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via credit card click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check please email firstname.lastname@example.org
$150.00 per golfer – includes greens fees, cart, range balls, lockers, lunch cocktail hour, dinner, 2 hour open bar and welcome bag
$65.00 cocktail hour/dinner ticket – includes 2 hour open bar and dinner
Monday, July 9, 2018
Registration and Lunch to start at 11:00 AM
Shotgun Scramble Start at 12:00 PM
Cocktail Style Dining and Award Reception at 5:00 PM
Become a Sponsor:
Purchase Golf Tickets:
Purchase Dinner Tickets:
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation