Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
Zylofone provides music and performing arts workshops for the special needs community designed to offer individuals the opportunity and freedom to express and indulge in safe and educational activities while enhancing their social, life skills and development. This fund was established to ensure music and performing arts education for the special needs community, in perpetuity.
The St. Pat’s Ramble Committee will host a Grand Marshal Reception in Honor of Charlotte Palumbo.
Tickets to attend are $25.00 per person – cash bar.
Reservations are required.
Mass will be held at 11:30 on Sunday March 18 at Holy Name of Mary-Assumption Church, where St. Patrick will be honored and Charlotte Palumbo will be recognized.
Support Strategic Access to Independent Living for high functioning members of the special needs community.
Doors open at 7:00 PM
Performance at 9:00 PM
Tickets $20.00 each
We are pleased to invite you to enjoy a taste of Spain and a special film screening of the documentary
I’ll Push You
a heartwarming story about two best friends on the journey of a lifetime…
Together, Justin and Patrick – one in a wheelchair – travel 500 miles on the El Camino de Santiago (Spain). The multi award-winning film is an intimate portrait of an epic journey and explores the true meaning of friendship, generosity, and vulnerability. It’s a one-of-a-kind documentary chronicling their pilgrimage, which will resonate with viewers craving stories of faith, hope, love, and the power of community. Their trek in 2014 captured the imagination of the world and was featured in/on: The Today Show, the Huffington Post, The Meredith Vieira Show, Der Spiegel, Fox and Friends, and many other outlets. Since their return from Spain, the men are sharing their message of hope, faith, and community worldwide.
View the trailer: – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7gKD3q0-V0
We will pair the movie with popcorn & Spanish treats:
- Queso Manchego (cheese)
- Chorizo (sausage)
Proceeds will support three CFOS charitable component funds:
- The Keith B. Hayes Foundation
- Terwilliger Family Legacy Fund for Charitable Endeavors
- Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
Each of these funds supports programs for people with disabilities.
Can’t make the movie but interested in the story and want to support the Community Foundation? Buy the book here through Amazon smile:
Purchase tickets below:
5K fun run at Stewart Airport on the Runway to support the Hudson Valley Cancer Resource Center! This is our 3rd annual 5K fun run, Saturday, April 28th at Stewart Airport! Register for the 5K on the Runway by April 7th before prices go up!!
Use code 5KRWY for $5 off pre-registration!!
Have you run with us before? Use code RE5K18
Come run or walk with us at Stewart Airport! We’ll have food, music, gifts and auction items!
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via credit card click here.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships via cash or check please email email@example.com
$150.00 per golfer – includes greens fees, cart, range balls, lockers, lunch cocktail hour, dinner, 2 hour open bar and welcome bag
$65.00 cocktail hour/dinner ticket – includes 2 hour open bar and dinner
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation