Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
Zylofone provides music and performing arts workshops for the special needs community designed to offer individuals the opportunity and freedom to express and indulge in safe and educational activities while enhancing their social, life skills and development. This fund was established to ensure music and performing arts education for the special needs community, in perpetuity.
Join us for the 20th Annual Tuition Assistance Dinner & Dance!
Celebrating A Twenty Year Legacy Of Mentoring Excellence
Open Bar. Hors D’oeuvres. Dinner. Dancing. Silent Auction. Raffle.
Chris, Gavin & Jamie Farella, Owners of Brother’s Barbecue in Cornwall, AND
Kevin White, Executive Director of the Boys and Girls Club of Newburgh.
Featuring the AMAZING, high-energy, get-you-on-the dance-floor music of THE FUNK JUNKIES, a 13-piece band which includes a 5 piece horn section.
There will also be a 15-minute performance of an off-Broadway play called “Black Angels Over Tuskegee,” as well as a performance by the Boys & Girls Club.
13 scholarships will be awarded this evening.
Proceeds support scholarships, the Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund and the Lee A. Archer, Jr. Red Tail Youth Flying Program.
To purchase Dinner Dance tickets click here.
To purchase raffle tickets (1st Prize: $1,000 cash; 2nd Prize $500 cash), call the Community Foundation at 845.769-9393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients