Established to support different charities each year that the donor may recommend.
- Advance Testing Fund
- Alvin Lehman Foundation
- Anne F. Bourne Memorial Fund
- Anonymous Donor Advised Fund #1
- Barry Foster Fund
- Bhag Mall & Leela Wanti Kumar Foundation
- Brian Strommer II Fund
- Bud & Ruth Kassel Fund
- Can’t Hurt Steel Foundation
- Corinne Feller Memorial Fund
- Darren Foss Memorial Fund
- Deerpark Heritage Fund
- Empire State Bank Charitable Trust Fund
- FF Thomas J. Foley Memorial Foundation
- Forgotten Women and Children’s Relief Fund
- Friends of Chris Farlekas Fund
- Kidz4Causes Fund
- Lou Bucci Memorial Fund for Athletes & the Arts
- Lucas O’Connor Memorial Fund
- Plain Family Foundation
- Robert Van Etten, Jr. Memorial Fund
- Salvatore & Patricia Trocino Foundation
- Ted Petrillo Community Fund
- Terwilliger Family Legacy Fund For Charitable Endeavors
- The ATB Legacy Fund (Alexander Thomas Blazeski)
- The Daniel and Jason Coffey Memorial Fund
- The Irma Schwinger DeAngele Fund
- The Richard P. O’Beirne Memorial Foundation
- The Robert Rowell Foundation
- The Siegel Music and Arts Endowment Fund
- The Wesley-Krueger Family Foundation
Our Signature Event Raising Funds For AVM Research
Lunch and Dinner
Silent Auction, Raffles and Short Program
The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Professional Advisors Council will host an educational seminar and networking event for accountants, attorneys, financial advisors, and insurance representatives on May 9, 2017. The seminar will feature speakers from the NY State Attorney General’s Office and the NY State Office of Taxation & Finance. It will run from 4:30-7:30 p.m., in the Larkin Conference Room, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Montgomery, NY.
Pending approval, the seminar will offer two Continuing Legal Education or Continuing Professional Education credits for attorneys and accountants.
Sandra Giorno-Tocco, from the Attorney General’s office will talk about “The Role of the Attorney General in Detecting and Investigating Fraud, Embezzlement, and Diversion of Charitable Assets.” Afterwards, Mwisa Chisunka will provide an Inside Look at the NY State Tax Office, and provide a detailed discussion on estate taxes.
The event includes a buffet dinner. The cost is $35 for members of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants and $40 for non-members. Full and partial scholarships, based on need, are available. To register online visit http://cfosny.org/event, or call Sarah at (845) 769-9393.
This seminar is sponsored by Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein LLP; Orange County Bank & Trust; Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone Attorneys at Law; Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC; and The Misner Agency, Inc. co-Sponsors include the Mid-Hudson Chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the Women’s Bar Association of Orange & Sullivan Counties, a chapter of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of NY.
Hudson Valley Gives is a day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Hudson Valley Gives is an initiative of Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. Visit the event website for more details.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. This is our Annual Board Retreat and more details will follow.
Tickets are $45 per person
All proceeds go directly to Marcello’s Miracle Foundation
*Donations are tax deductible
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry
- Make a Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2016
- Make a Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2016