Can’t Hurt Steel Community Foundation
The mission of this fund is to provide assistance to community members in their times of need. The foundation will meet this goal by providing grants to assist patients and family members that are experiencing a catastrophic illness. There are numerous expenses incurred while fighting to get well, such as medication, transportation, hotel stays during treatment, and even household living expenses, like rent, utilities, food, and daycare. These funds will help to alleviate some of the financial and emotional stress associated with a life-threatening illness. Another mission of the foundation is to enhance the quality of life of those living in our community. To accomplish the goal of enhancing community health, the foundation will provide seed money and grants for community wellness programs.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients