Field of Interest
Established to support a specific area of need, such as education, health and human services, arts, animal protection, the environment, etc.
- 105th Airlift Wing Alumni Association Fund
- Amy Alexander Foundation (Fund)
- Bill Perry Memorial Fund For Music Education & Appreciation
- Congregation Ahavath Israel Perpetual Care Fund
- Doug Ackermann and Brenna Darling Memorial Fund
- Entertainment Properties Trust/Empire Resorts Fund
- Gerry Health Services Fund
- Jacob Kotin Teens in Crisis Fund
- Joseph M. Rabess Memorial Foundation
- Keith B. Hayes Foundation
- Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- Light It Up Blue Hudson Valley Fund
- Marcello’s Miracle Foundation
- Ronald I. Jacobowitz Health/Educational Fund
- Sababa Charitable Fund
- SAIL Foundation
- St. Pat’s Ramble Fund
- The Fund for Senior Services in Memory of Anne Coon
- The Gerry Nevins Foundation (Fund)
- The Gertrude and Scott Dropkin AIDS Treatment & Care Fund
- The Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund in Memory of Jean A. Rowe
- The Jacobowitz Family Charitable Trust
- The Jay and Carol Anthony Foundation for Autism Support
- The Kathy McMichael Memorial Foundation
- The Lake Foundation
- The Lieutenant Gregg Atlas Foundation
- The Mike Levine Journalism Education Fund
- The Sullivan Renaissance Fund
- The Valley Central Education Foundation
- Wallkill Alumni & Community Education Fund
- We Are Just Children Fund
Registration begins at 8:30 AM
The tournament will be followed by a BBQ lunch.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Distribution Committee Members ONLY.
New this year!
By invitation only.
In honor of the 2017 scholarship recipients, their families and all donors who made these scholarships possible, we welcome you to attend one or both of this year’s receptions.
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP by Monday, July 10
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry