Marcello’s Miracle Foundation
Marcello”s Miracle Foundation is dedicated to supporting scientific research that will advance cures for pediatric-inherited eye disorders that cause blindness, while also providing a means of charitable support for families whose children are experiencing loss of vision as a result of their disorder.
Click the button below to donate to Marcello’s Miracle Foundation!
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan