Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support
The Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support was founded to support young adults in Orange and Sullivan Counties who have been classified within the autism spectrum to transition to adulthood in order to become as functional in society as they can become and to be as independent as they can be in their communities.
Recent statistics show that 1 in every 80 children have some form of autism, meaning that in a few years our society will be confronted with the challenge of caring for these young adults. A mechanism is needed to help bridge that gap. The Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support was created to help those agencies and those young adults bridge that gap toward their independence.
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan