Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support
The Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support was founded to support young adults in Orange and Sullivan Counties who have been classified within the autism spectrum to transition to adulthood in order to become as functional in society as they can become and to be as independent as they can be in their communities.
Recent statistics show that 1 in every 80 children have some form of autism, meaning that in a few years our society will be confronted with the challenge of caring for these young adults. A mechanism is needed to help bridge that gap. The Anthony Family Foundation for Autism Support was created to help those agencies and those young adults bridge that gap toward their independence.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan launches Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund with $185 thousand commitment from initial funders
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2020 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces $13,500 in Grants Available Through the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan