The Jay and Carol Anthony Foundation for Autism Support
The Jay and Carol Anthony Foundation for Autism Support, Inc. was founded to support young adults in Orange and Sullivan Counties who have been classified within the autism spectrum to transition to adulthood in order to become as functional in society as they can become and to be as independent as they can be in their communities.
Recent statistics show that 1 in every 80 children have some form of autism, meaning that in a few years our society will be confronted with the challenge of caring for these young adults. A mechanism is needed to help bridge that gap. The Jay and Carol Anthony Foundation for Autism Support was created to help those agencies and those young adults bridge that gap toward their independence.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill