Warwick Playground Dreams
Warwick Playground Dreams is a community project spearheaded by a committee of volunteers from all across the town of Warwick who want to rejuvenate the aging playground in Stanley Deming Park. Working together with the Village of Warwick, schools, and the playground designers and building consultants from Play By Design, our plan is to bring a community-designed, community-built ADA-accessible playground to Warwick – one that will stretch the imaginations of all of Warwick’s children while they get the exercise they need to be happy and healthy. For more information, please view the sponsorship catalog here or visit the Warwick Playground Dreams official webpage here.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak