Warwick Playground Dreams
Warwick Playground Dreams is a community project spearheaded by a committee of volunteers from all across the town of Warwick who want to rejuvenate the aging playground in Stanley Deming Park. Working together with the Village of Warwick, schools, and the playground designers and building consultants from Play By Design, our plan is to bring a community-designed, community-built ADA-accessible playground to Warwick – one that will stretch the imaginations of all of Warwick’s children while they get the exercise they need to be happy and healthy. For more information, please view the sponsorship catalog here or visit the Warwick Playground Dreams official webpage here.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day