Warwick Playground Dreams
Warwick Playground Dreams is a community project spearheaded by a committee of volunteers from all across the town of Warwick who want to rejuvenate the aging playground in Stanley Deming Park. Working together with the Village of Warwick, schools, and the playground designers and building consultants from Play By Design, our plan is to bring a community-designed, community-built ADA-accessible playground to Warwick – one that will stretch the imaginations of all of Warwick’s children while they get the exercise they need to be happy and healthy. For more information, please view the sponsorship catalog here or visit the Warwick Playground Dreams official webpage here.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill