Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created by his family and friends to memorialize Joshua who was an Eagle Scout with Troop 63 in Goshen, a member of the 105th Air National Guard’s Young Champions, an avid skier, music fan and baseball player. Joshua participated in countless wheelchair road races, including several Orange Classics and The Special Olympics at West Point. A scholarship is awarded annually to the Goshen High School graduating student who demonstrates qualities of determination, caring, compassion, and an independent spirit, and who, despite a disability, was able to excel and will attend college. Grants may also be issued to nonprofit organizations involved in the delivery of Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) therapy and research. Refer to the local scholarship packet at Goshen High School to apply or click here to download an application.
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties