The Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund
Created by his family and friends to memorialize Joshua who was an Eagle Scout with Troop 63 in Goshen, a member of the 105th Air National Guard’s Young Champions, an avid skier, music fan and baseball player. Joshua participated in countless wheelchair road races, including several Orange Classics and The Special Olympics at West Point. A scholarship is awarded annually to the Goshen High School graduating student who demonstrates qualities of determination, caring, compassion, and an independent spirit, and who, despite a disability, was able to excel and will attend college. Grants may also be issued to nonprofit organizations involved in the delivery of Ataxia telangiectasia (A-T) therapy and research. Click here apply today!
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities