President’s Circle Members
Kenneth and Peggy Abt
David & Susan Apps
Don and Tracey Badgley
BBG&G Advertising and Public Relations
William and Mary Bratton
Mr. Craig Calzaretta, Dr. Michelle Koury,
Mr. Jack Calzaretta & Miss Maggie Calzaretta
Mr. Ed Devitt – Devitt Management
Peter and Eileen Downes
Joel S. Finkelstein & Bonna L. Horovitz
Ms. Katharine F. Fitzgerald
Gerald N. and Marlene Jacobowitz
Joan P. Kaplan
Legal Shred, Inc.- Judith Papo
Wayne L. and Loraine Martin
Augustinos & Laura Mavrogiannis
Michael and Karen Minogue
Ms. Susan Najork
Ralph E. Ogden Foundation, Inc.
James and Bonnie Orr, III
James H. and Mary Ottaway, Jr.
Mr. William C. Quackenbush
Elizabeth Rowley and Bill Fioravanti
Gerald and Rosemary Skoda – Skoda Enterprises Inc.
Douglas and Maggie Smith
RJ and Elizabeth Smith
Thomas and Janet Sullivan
Waschitz Pavloff CPA LLP
Derrik and Allison Wynkoop
Wayne and Mary Zanetti
President Circle Contributions under $1,000
Joseph and Deborah Amato
Bud and Ruth Kassel
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients