Professional Advisors Society
This society recognizes those legal and financial advisors for their commitment to our community and for their efforts to advance and encourage charitable giving throughout the region.
Tracy L. Badgley, CPA – Goldstein, Karlewicz & Goldstein, LLP
James Biagi, Esq.
Jacob Brett – Focused Wealth Management
Susan Brown Otto, CPA – International Tax Advisory Services, LLC
James Bufalo – Northwestern Mutual
Grace Caporale – Harness Caporale
Corinne Cody, CPA – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel CPA, PC
Austin DuBois, Esq. – Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP
Frank Dwyer – New Horizons Asset Management Group, LLC
Steven DeMundo – New York Life Insurance Company
Linda Hannigan – Sedore & Co.
Jeremy Havens, Esq. – Havens & Lichtenberg, PLLC
Martin Hersh, Esq. – Martin Hersh, Esq.
Scott Lask – The Scott Lask Wealth Mangament Group
Kevin Mulqueen, CLU, ChFC, CFP – New York Life Insurance Company
Jonathan Rouis, CPA – Rouis & Company, LLP
Tiombe Tallie-Carter, Esq. – Tallie Carter Law
Rob Unger, CPA, CFE – Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
Deborah Weisman-Estis, Esq. – Rider, Weiner & Frankel, PC
Registration begins at 8:30 AM
The tournament will be followed by a BBQ lunch.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Distribution Committee Members ONLY.
New this year!
By invitation only.
In honor of the 2017 scholarship recipients, their families and all donors who made these scholarships possible, we welcome you to attend one or both of this year’s receptions.
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP by Monday, July 10
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Board Members ONLY. The 2017 Scholarship Reception will immediately follow this meeting at 5:00PM.
This event is by invite ONLY. For more information please contact the Event Organizer listed.
Red Sox vs Yankees
August 12, 2017, Saturday 4:05 PM
Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York
11:30 am Depart Liberty Darbee Lane Parking Lot
Pickups in Monticello, Rock Hill, Wurtsboro, Circleville & Monroe
2:00 pm Arrive at Yankee Stadium
4:05 pm PLAY BALL – Red Sox vs Yankees
*7:30 pm Depart Yankee Stadium
10:30 pm Return to Liberty
*Itinerary subject to change depending on when game ends and traffic volume
All packages include: R/T Motor Coach, ticket to game, CD Trips
snack pack, CD Trips onboard guide, feature movie, games &
giveaways, bus driver gratuity and lots of fun. Optional Last Licks
Boxed Lunch (Add $12).
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17
- Ambitious Students Become Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representatives to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Board Member William J. Bratton, Jr. with Karen Minogue Award
- Zylofone Performing Arts Center for Special Needs Establishes Agency Endowment Fund
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces Available Grants
- Fiscal Sponsorship Awarded to Goshen Art League
- Famed Local Blues Musician to be Remembered, New Fund Established at CFOS to Award Grants & Scholarships in Memory of Bill Perry