American Council on Gift Annuities – gift annuity requirements listed by state
American Institute of Philanthropy – charity ratings and guides for donors
Council on Foundations – the ultimate authority on philanthropy standards, ethics, and best practices
The Foundation Center – the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide
IRS – Forms and Instructions
IRS – Organizations That Qualify to Receive Deductible Contributions
Mid Hudson Valley Association of Fundraising Professionals
Mid Hudson Valley Community Profiles
National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy – the country’s independent watchdog of foundations
New York Council on Nonprofits
Partnership for Philanthropic Planning – research, education, advocacy, community dialogue, and standards and best practices in philanthropic planning
Planned Giving Calculator
Planned Giving Design Center – the largest community of planned giving professionals in the world
United Way Help Center
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients