Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
Safe Harbors of the Hudson is a large scale, mixed-use, re-development project in the City of Newburgh, NY, with the mission of transforming lives and building community through housing and the arts. The Safe Harbors project includes the Cornerstone Residence, supportive housing for 128 of our neighbors; the Lobby at the Ritz, a 120 seat performing arts venue; the Ann Street Gallery, a contemporary visual arts venue; Safe Harbors Green, a half-acre urban park and anchor green space in Newburgh’s downtown; and the historic Ritz Theater, which Safe Harbors is restoring as a performing arts space for community creation, education, presentation and engagement.
To ensure their impactful work continues, Safe Harbors of the Hudson recently established an endowment fund within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan. This fund was established by the forward-thinking Board of Directors and the generous support of donors who have a strong commitment to and belief in Safe Harbors and its ability to affect positive change in the City of Newburgh. The endowment fund will create a vehicle for immediate and planned giving that will support Safe Harbors of the Hudson and provide for its long-term sustainability and growth. “As Executive Director of Safe Harbors of the Hudson, I am thrilled to be working with the Community Foundation to plan for the future sustainability of Safe Harbors of the Hudson. The board joins me in thanking the Foundation for serving our community and supporting impactful organizations like ours,” says Lisa Silverstone.
Contributions to the Safe Harbors Endowment Fund may be made to CFOS-Safe Harbors Endowment Fund and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made at http://cfosny.org/our-funds/agency-endowment/safe-harbors-of-the-hudson-endowment-fund/. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible under current tax laws. For more information, call the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients