The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund Established within the Community Foundation
Montgomery, NY – The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund was recently moved to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan by the Board of Directors of the long-standing scholarship organization based in the Town of Mamakating. The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Inc. was established in 1969 in memory of the late Jerry B. Evans who was killed during active duty in the Vietnam War.
For forty-seven years, this fund has been distributing scholarships and helping students reach their educational goals. Through its recent move to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, this fund will continue to grow and aide students in reaching their goals. Graduating seniors residing in the Town of Mamakating are eligible to receive scholarships from the fund and scholastic standing, citizenship, leadership, potential, school spirit and need are all factors which will be considered in the decision process.
Contributions to The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund may be made to CFOS-The Marine P.F.C. Jerry B. Evans Memorial Scholarship Fund and sent to the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549. Secure online donations may also be made at www.cfoc-ny.org. The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All gifts are tax deductible under current tax laws. For more information, call the Community Foundation at (845) 769-9393.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
Illuminate Goshen’s 3rd Annual NYE Ball Drop
On The Village Green & South Church Street between Main Street and Park Place
Food, Sweets and Refreshment Vendors on site!
Family Fun Activities 7pm – 9pm
Face Painting, Balloon Animals, Magic Show, Princess Belle and more!
Early to Bed Ball Drop @ 9:00pm
9pm – Midnight
Live Music from The Hype
Cornhole Tournament, Selfie Station and more!
Ball Drop @ Midnight
$250 Photo Booth
$500 NYE Novelties
Sponsorship’s include company logo at event, mention on social media and verbal recognition at event.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients