2020 CFOS Annual Appeal
A Tribute to Our Nonprofit Heroes
If it was a typical year, CFOS would be celebrating with their Annual Reception. Sadly, like other highly anticipated events, our annual reception has been cancelled due to COVID-19. However, WE STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT and hope you will give as generously as your current situation allows. Please consider donating or purchasing a journal ad or raffle tickets.
When the pandemic hit, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan established the Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund and distributing nearly $500,000 in grants to nonprofits serving our most vulnerable neighbors. To celebrate those on the frontlines, Spectrum News is airing A Tribute to Our Nonprofit Heroes series. Watch it on Spectrum Cable Channel throughout the month of November or view the stories here:
Through the stories of these heroes, you’ll get a glimpse of how your donation enables us to continue the charitable stewardship and grantmaking which makes our communities stronger and gives area residents hope for a better tomorrow.
Please make checks payable to: Community Foundation of Orange & Sullivan. Please call (845) 769-9393 or e-mail: email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you for supporting the important work of CFOS!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations