To date, the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan has had numerous successes. Read below to find out more about our accomplishes.
2015-2016 Major Accomplishments
- Established 33 new Charitable Funds
- Distributed a total of $782,210 in charitable grants and scholarships
- Distributed inaugural grants from the Hudson Valley Animal Fund
- Achieved $19.1M in total assets as of 6-30-16
- Completed our 5th perfect financial audit
- Held 5th annual scholarship reception for fund representatives, scholarship recipients and their families for growing crowd of 200 guests
- Completed 3 year comprehensive strategic plan achieving all objectives ahead of schedule and within budget
- Served as lead partner in region’s first-ever day of giving, Hudson Valley Gives, raising $145,000 for 201 nonprofits with collaborating partners
- Held 2 successful seminars for the professional advisor community
SAVE THE DATE
Join us as we honor our World War II and Korean War Veterans for their courageous sacrifices on behalf of our country.
Featuring Guest Speaker:
Sergeant Rocky Sickmann of the US Marines
United States Marine Corps Sergeant and P.O.W., Iranian Hostage Crisis
$55 per person
$35 for Active Duty Military and Veterans
FREE for WWII Veterans & Korean War Veteran Alumni
(Prices at the door will be an additional $10.)
For Sponsorship and Journal Ad opportunities, click here.
To make a donation to the Hudson Valley Honor Flight Endowment Fund, click here.
This is a closed event for CFOS Staff and Finance Committee Members ONLY.
This event is closed for CFOS Staff and Executive Committee Members ONLY.
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Financial Assistance Available for Teens in Need
- Over a Hundred Local Nonprofits Registered for “Hudson Valley Gives” Second Annual Regional Day of Online Giving Scheduled for May 17