This fund awards scholarships to graduating seniors of Sullivan West Central School who will attend a 2 to 4 year college.
- Student must reside within the Sullivan West Central School District and attend Sullivan West Central School for at least 2 years.
- Student in the graduating class who has been accepted into a 2 or 4 year college. Proof of acceptance must be provided. If the student does not attend college, the scholarship money must be returned.
- Student with an overall high school average of 90% or above after 7 1/2 semesters (Average is to be computed at the end of the 30 week marking period).
- An athlete who has participated in at least two competitive interscholastic sports each year throughout high school and has been a vital member of at least one of these teams. An exception to this would be an athlete who was injured during a season and could no longer participate for that academic year.
- Student who demonstrates exceptional citizenship and leadership.