4th Annual Barbecue for Barry
Brisket, Ribs, Pulled Pork and Love! Join us to celebrate and honor Barry Foster and raise funds for the Barry Foster Memorial Fund. All donations go to support Barry’s Kids trips to professional sporting events and also the “A Single Bite” program teaching kids that they have choices to eat well.
Live music by The David Walton Band
No Set Price – Pay what you can!
If you cannot make it but wish to help support the effort, please consider becoming a sponsor. Click here for details.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan