2017 Annual Reception
Please join us as we honor two outstanding couples, Tom & Janet Sullivan and Anthony & Nancy Kane, for their commitment to community. Both couples are respected business and civic leaders, with dedication beyond compare.
Individually, they are committed to multiple charities and causes; collectively, they are committed to Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties. Our 2017 honorees are volunteers, philanthropists, and friends who have impacted the lives of many!
Come celebrate their successes as we present them with the David T. Cocks Award for Commitment to Community. This prestigious award is given to individuals or organizations that have made significant contributions to enrich the lives of others. Named in honor of David T. Cocks, who served the Community Foundation with distinction as Vice President of Finance from 2002-2011, this award is given annually in recognition of outstanding community service and leadership.
Sep 22 all-day
Sep 24 @ 8:30 am
Oct 12 @ 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Oct 25 @ 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Nov 3 @ 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Nov 14 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!