Bridges to Board Workshop- Board Recruitment in the COVID Era: Using Social Media to Create Connections and Candidates
Bridges to Board Service announces NEW COVID related sessions for nonprofits and board members. All the sessions are free, but attendees must pre-register.
Finding board members has always been a challenge, and with COVID-19 resulting in the elimination of in-person networking and outreach efforts, the problem has only intensified. For many nonprofits, the default has been a holding pattern on recruiting new board members, but there is a great opportunity presented now in a world forced to interact primarily online. Nonprofit organizations are seeing significant increases in social media engagement, and it is this newfound visibility and awareness that can create connections to new board candidates. This session will share real world examples from other nonprofits that have used social media to benefit their board and will share examples. In addition, the session will provide a walk-through of the newly revised board matching website, BoardStrong.
There are no upcoming events.
- $420 thousand in Scholarships Available for Class of 2021 through Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- With Cases on the Rise, the Community Foundation Recommits to COVID-19 Response Fund
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Awards $10,000 in Make a Difference grants to two local organizations
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Ranks Among Fastest Growing in the Nation
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger