Cycle for Mike – The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation
Cycle for Mike is a charity ride to raise research funds for The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation. We raise grant money for The University of California, San Francisco, Center for Cerebrovascular Research. Eight years ago, Michael passed away from AVM complications.
We will be spinning for 45 minutes to some of Mike’s favorite songs. You can arrive as early as 11:30, but please arrive NO LATER than 12:15 to get checked in and set up your bike. Class starts promptly at 12:30pm. We have the space after as well, so no need to rush out!
You provide the energy and we will provide the uniform!
Can’t wait to see you at the ride!
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment