Dream Dash 5K Walk Run and Roll – Warwick Playground Dreams
Come join Warwick Playground Dreams for their 5K Dream Dash Walk, Run and Roll in beautiful Wickham Woodlands Park in Warwick, NY. Like the playground for which it is raising funds, this 5K will welcome everyone to participate, whether running, walking or rolling using a wheelchair or stroller. The Dream Dash’s 5k will wind through scenic Wickham Woodlands. The course has been carefully planned to ensure its accessibility for those using wheels and is fully paved with no steep slopes. After the 5K, a Fun Run will be held for younger children.
All proceeds from the event will go towards a new playground for children of all ages and abilities in Stanley-Deming Park, Warwick.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan