Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen 20th Annual Tuition Assistance Dinner
New Windsor, NY 12553
Join us for the 20th Annual Tuition Assistance Dinner & Dance!
Celebrating A Twenty Year Legacy Of Mentoring Excellence
Open Bar. Hors D’oeuvres. Dinner. Dancing. Silent Auction. Raffle.
Chris, Gavin & Jamie Farella, Owners of Brother’s Barbecue in Cornwall, AND
Kevin White, Executive Director of the Boys and Girls Club of Newburgh.
Featuring the AMAZING, high-energy, get-you-on-the dance-floor music of THE FUNK JUNKIES, a 13-piece band which includes a 5 piece horn section.
There will also be a 15-minute performance of an off-Broadway play called “Black Angels Over Tuskegee,” as well as a performance by the Boys & Girls Club.
13 scholarships will be awarded this evening.
Proceeds support scholarships, the Hudson Valley Tuskegee Airmen Endowment Fund and the Lee A. Archer, Jr. Red Tail Youth Flying Program.
To purchase Dinner Dance tickets click here.
To purchase raffle tickets (1st Prize: $1,000 cash; 2nd Prize $500 cash), call the Community Foundation at 845.769-9393 or email email@example.com.
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation