Make Philanthropy Great Again!
30 Scotts Corner Dr
Montgomery, NY 12549
Join the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan for a FREE SEMINAR with speakers Susan Diamond, MSW Agent, New York Life Insurance Company, Bonnie Orr, CPA, Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, P.C. and Richard Shapiro, Esq., Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP to bring together donors and prospects and educate them on how to be a philanthropist, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder, and help build the capacity for engaged philanthropy – so that they can achieve their philanthropic ambitions for themselves, their families and their communities.
In this seminar we will cover:
- wealth transfer
- heir preparedness and philanthropic planning
- philanthropic tax strategies,
- differences among charitable vehicles
- how to activate a strategic giving plan
- look at charity as a way to transfer wealth, Benefits of donating long-term appreciated assets or complex assets
- help identify and meet their long term goals, how to articulate charitable goals and implement effective gifts.
Light refreshments will be served.
To reserve your spot at this seminar, please email Sarah Pruschki at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!