Make Philanthropy Great Again!
30 Scotts Corner Dr
Montgomery, NY 12549
Join the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan for a FREE SEMINAR with speakers Susan Diamond, MSW Agent, New York Life Insurance Company, Bonnie Orr, CPA, Judelson, Giordano & Siegel, CPA, P.C. and Richard Shapiro, Esq., Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP to bring together donors and prospects and educate them on how to be a philanthropist, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder, and help build the capacity for engaged philanthropy – so that they can achieve their philanthropic ambitions for themselves, their families and their communities.
In this seminar we will cover:
- wealth transfer
- heir preparedness and philanthropic planning
- philanthropic tax strategies,
- differences among charitable vehicles
- how to activate a strategic giving plan
- look at charity as a way to transfer wealth, Benefits of donating long-term appreciated assets or complex assets
- help identify and meet their long term goals, how to articulate charitable goals and implement effective gifts.
Light refreshments will be served.
To reserve your spot at this seminar, please email Sarah Pruschki at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation