MRZ Foundation 7th Annual Golf Outing
Join us for a Day of Golf, Fun & Food
We are pleased to invite you to support our 7th Annual Golf Outing. Your contributions will directly support Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Research.
The funds we raise are awarded to The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), to continue our efforts in supporting research of vascular malformations of the brain and blood clotting disorders. We ask you to join our cause, support our foundation as a sponsor or golfer, and have a wonderful day celebrating the memory of Michael, the namesake of our foundation who passed away from a blood clotting disorder.
Thank you for your support!
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan