MRZ Foundation 7th Annual Golf Outing
Join us for a Day of Golf, Fun & Food
We are pleased to invite you to support our 7th Annual Golf Outing. Your contributions will directly support Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Research.
The funds we raise are awarded to The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), to continue our efforts in supporting research of vascular malformations of the brain and blood clotting disorders. We ask you to join our cause, support our foundation as a sponsor or golfer, and have a wonderful day celebrating the memory of Michael, the namesake of our foundation who passed away from a blood clotting disorder.
Thank you for your support!
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation