MRZ Foundation 7th Annual Golf Outing
Join us for a Day of Golf, Fun & Food
We are pleased to invite you to support our 7th Annual Golf Outing. Your contributions will directly support Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Research.
The funds we raise are awarded to The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), to continue our efforts in supporting research of vascular malformations of the brain and blood clotting disorders. We ask you to join our cause, support our foundation as a sponsor or golfer, and have a wonderful day celebrating the memory of Michael, the namesake of our foundation who passed away from a blood clotting disorder.
Thank you for your support!
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland