Nora Cronin Presentation Academy – Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration
On Saturday, May 12, 2018, NCPA will present a new Major Spring Fundraising Event, a Latin Dance Party Concert/Celebration featuring Tito Puente Jr. and his Ensemble, at the Ritz Theatre in Newburgh, NY. NCPA Board member Linda Magnusson Rosario and her husband Steve, have graciously agreed to underwrite this event, but we need your help to not only ensure a sold-out concert, but help pave the way to make this opportunity an annual spring fundraising event.
How can you help? It’s simple- please mark your calendar, and help publicize the event, become a NCPA Latin Dance Party Ambassador by reaching out to your personal and business contacts to become sponsors of the vent, to buy tickets and/or place an ad in the vent program.
We are also organizing a committee to assist with the event logistics, and if you’d like to be part of this committee, please contact me at DAassociatespr@gmail.com.
Show your support today! We appreciate your assistance in making this Annual Spring Event a cornerstone of our NCPA fundraising efforts.
Event details are posted on our website: www.noracroninpresentationacademy.org
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties
- Safe Harbors of the Hudson Establishes Endowment Fund Within the Community Foundation