How will I know who gave a memorial gift?
When we receive a donation here at the Foundation, we will send a tax receipt to the donor and we will send you a letter saying who gave in your loved one’s memory. We will include the donor’s address so you may thank them in your own way as well.
← How will I know who gave a memorial gift?
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day