How will my contribution be used by the Foundation?
You can honor or commemorate a special person with a named permanent endowment fund, or with a memorial contribution in the honoree’s name for any amount to the Foundation for general operating support, or to add to an existing permanent endowment fund. The Foundation takes care of all appropriate gift acknowledgements.
← How will my contribution be used by the Foundation?
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day