What does the Community Foundation do to make Orange and Sullivan Counties better places to live?
The Foundation’s work involves managing, investing, and making effective charitable grants from the assets of 170+ different charitable funds to date; including unrestricted endowments, designated funds, donor advised funds, fiscal sponsorships, field of interest funds and scholarship funds. Each fund receives its share of the Foundation’s investment return as part of maximizing its grant-making potential.
← What does the Community Foundation do to make Orange and Sullivan Counties better places to live?
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan