What does the Community Foundation do to make Orange and Sullivan Counties better places to live?
The Foundation’s work involves managing, investing, and making effective charitable grants from the assets of 170+ different charitable funds to date; including unrestricted endowments, designated funds, donor advised funds, fiscal sponsorships, field of interest funds and scholarship funds. Each fund receives its share of the Foundation’s investment return as part of maximizing its grant-making potential.
← What does the Community Foundation do to make Orange and Sullivan Counties better places to live?
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day