What is an Endowment Fund?
Creating a permanent endowment fund ensures that the special people who have “left footprints on our hearts” are forever remembered in our community. It takes just $25,000 to establish a permanent endowment fund from which grants will be awarded forever in a loved one’s name, and the Foundation charges a very modest annual fee of approximately 1% annually to administer your endowment fund. You have up to five years to achieve the $25,000 minimum to endow your fund.
← What is an Endowment Fund?
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day