What is an Endowment Fund?
Creating a permanent endowment fund ensures that the special people who have “left footprints on our hearts” are forever remembered in our community. It takes just $25,000 to establish a permanent endowment fund from which grants will be awarded forever in a loved one’s name, and the Foundation charges a very modest annual fee of approximately 1% annually to administer your endowment fund. You have up to five years to achieve the $25,000 minimum to endow your fund.
← What is an Endowment Fund?
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan