What kind of gifts do people typically make?
While cash or checks are simplest, many donors find that securities, real estate, or even life insurance policies maximize tax benefits by avoiding capital gains taxes on highly appreciated property. Direct bequests via will or beneficiary designations for tax-deferred retirement plans have become frequently used planned giving tools. The Foundation staff can provide more details on attractive estate planning, insurance and property gift options.
← What kind of gifts do people typically make?
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day