Zylofone Foundation: Performing Arts for Special Needs
Zylofone provides music and performing arts workshops for the special needs community designed to offer individuals the opportunity and freedom to express and indulge in safe and educational activities while enhancing their social, life skills and development. This fund was established to ensure music and performing arts education for the special needs community, in perpetuity.
This event benefits the Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
Top Shelf – $500 or more
Premium – $250-$499
Stout – $100-$249
Pilsner – $50-$99
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan