The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation
The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation was created to honor and memorialize Michael Zodda who passed away on July 2, 2010, at the tender age of 25. Michael was afflicted with Arteriovenous Malformation and a blood disorder. The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation raises funds to award financial gifts to the Regents of the University of California, San Francisco, (UCSF) to support research on vascular malformations of the brain. We are committed to carrying on this essential research and providing mentorship to future researchers. It is our goal to provide funding to a growing team of doctors and researchers seeking to advance the medical treatment and bioengineering for these diseases. Michael’s death will help others continue their lives. With sincere gratitude and love, we thank you for your support and donations to honor Michael’s life. To visit the Michael Ryan Zodda website, click here. To visit UCSF website, click here.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day