The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation
The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation was created to honor and memorialize Michael Zodda who passed away on July 2, 2010, at the tender age of 25. Michael was afflicted with Arteriovenous Malformation and a blood disorder. The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation raises funds to award financial gifts to the Regents of the University of California, San Francisco, (UCSF) to support research on vascular malformations of the brain. We are committed to carrying on this essential research and providing mentorship to future researchers. It is our goal to provide funding to a growing team of doctors and researchers seeking to advance the medical treatment and bioengineering for these diseases. Michael’s death will help others continue their lives. With sincere gratitude and love, we thank you for your support and donations to honor Michael’s life. To visit the Michael Ryan Zodda website, click here. To visit UCSF website, click here.
2nd Annual Dustin James Memorial Golf Outing
Registration & Lunch – 11:00 AM
Shotgun Start: 12:00 PM
Cocktail Hour: 5:30 PM
Awards Dinner: 6:30 PM
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here for package details.
Use the button below to purchase Dinner Tickets:
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment