The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation
The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation was created to honor and memorialize Michael Zodda who passed away on July 2, 2010, at the tender age of 25. Michael was afflicted with Arteriovenous Malformation and a blood disorder. The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation raises funds to award financial gifts to the Regents of the University of California, San Francisco, (UCSF) to support research on vascular malformations of the brain. We are committed to carrying on this essential research and providing mentorship to future researchers. It is our goal to provide funding to a growing team of doctors and researchers seeking to advance the medical treatment and bioengineering for these diseases. Michael’s death will help others continue their lives. With sincere gratitude and love, we thank you for your support and donations to honor Michael’s life. To visit the Michael Ryan Zodda website, click here. To visit UCSF website, click here.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill