The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation
The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation was created to honor and memorialize Michael Zodda who passed away on July 2, 2010, at the tender age of 25. Michael was afflicted with Arteriovenous Malformation and a blood disorder. The Michael Ryan Zodda Foundation raises funds to award financial gifts to the Regents of the University of California, San Francisco, (UCSF) to support research on vascular malformations of the brain. We are committed to carrying on this essential research and providing mentorship to future researchers. It is our goal to provide funding to a growing team of doctors and researchers seeking to advance the medical treatment and bioengineering for these diseases. Michael’s death will help others continue their lives. With sincere gratitude and love, we thank you for your support and donations to honor Michael’s life. To visit the Michael Ryan Zodda website, click here. To visit UCSF website, click here.
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides Online Funding Opportunity in a Time of Social Distancing
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund distributes nearly $62 thousand to local nonprofits providing front-line services to the counties’ most vulnerable populations.
- Town of Montgomery Community Response Team and Cultivate Montgomery partner to support local seniors and families during coronavirus outbreak