Dinners4Kids Orange County Fund
Since May of 2020, Dinners4Kids, an association of individuals, not-for-profit entities, a local school, and various companies, has served about 2,400 free, hot dinners prepared by the Empire Diner with fresh fruit provided by ShopRite. Dinners4Kids seeks to expand its service area within and beyond Orange County.
Please help Phil Dropkin ride a metric century (65 miles) to help food insecure kids receive nutritious, microwaveable dinners. Each child in the program receives a dinner six (6) times a week, all free-of-charge. School professionals identify children based on need.
Dinners4Kids is an all-volunteer association with all funds going to pay for dinners prepared at cost and for maintaining “The Dinners Fund”
The ride will be September 26th (rain date of September 27th).
Your sponsorship of me, in any amount you choose, will go a long way to continuing this vital philanthropic work. All donations should be tax deductible; please check with your tax professional.
By way of example:
- $20.00 provides a kid with a hot, nutritious dinner for a week
- $80.00 provides a kid with a hot, nutritious dinner for a month
- $500.00 provides a kid with a hot, nutritious dinner for 6 months
- $1,000.00 provides a kid with a hot, nutritious dinner for a year
If you prefer, donate by check, making it payable to “CFOS – Dinners 4 Kids,” and mail to:
30 Scott’s Corners Drive
Montgomery, NY 12549.
There are no upcoming events.
- Metric Century Bike Ride Raises $23,000 to Fight Children’s Hunger
- Grant Applications are Being Accepted by the Lazare and Charlotte Kaplan Foundation
- 11th Annual DaHunt for the Cure Event Raises $80,000 for Hudson Valley Charities
- The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announces $10,000 in Make a Difference grants available to local 501c3 organizations
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund grants continue to support nonprofits addressing critical needs