Hudson Valley Friends for Suicide Prevention Fund
This fund will support a scholarship for a Hudson Valley student who has lost an immediate family member – mother, father, or sibling – to suicide. Students must pursue a degree in psychology, psychiatry or mental health counseling at a 4-year accredited college or university. The fund may also award grants for suicide prevention initiatives.
If you are making a donation in memory of someone, please specify in the notes box on the donation page.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day