Hudson Valley Friends for Suicide Prevention Fund
This fund will support a scholarship for a Hudson Valley student who has lost an immediate family member – mother, father, or sibling – to suicide. Students must pursue a degree in psychology, psychiatry or mental health counseling at a 4-year accredited college or university. The fund may also award grants for suicide prevention initiatives.
If you are making a donation in memory of someone, please specify in the notes box on the donation page.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan