Jacob Kotin Teens in Crisis Fund
This fund will distribute grants to organizations in the field of mental health serving in Orange and Sullivan counties. Distributions from this fund can also be used to cover costs associated with mental health counseling for those that cannot afford it. Costs will be paid directly to the provider.
Click here to download an application.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day