Marcello’s Miracle Foundation
Marcello”s Miracle Foundation is dedicated to supporting scientific research that will advance cures for pediatric-inherited eye disorders that cause blindness, while also providing a means of charitable support for families whose children are experiencing loss of vision as a result of their disorder.
Click the button below to donate to Marcello’s Miracle Foundation!
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day