The Kathy McMichael Memorial Foundation
Created by friends and colleagues, this fund was created to honor a devoted colleague, mother, daughter, sister, and loyal friend who was a teacher’s assistant at Sullivan County BOCES for six years and passed away in May 2008 at the age of 41 after a long battle with breast cancer. Grants from this fund will be distributed to families affected by catastrophic illness.
Click HERE to access the grant application.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day