The Kathy McMichael Memorial Foundation
Created by friends and colleagues, this fund was created to honor a devoted colleague, mother, daughter, sister, and loyal friend who was a teacher’s assistant at Sullivan County BOCES for six years and passed away in May 2008 at the age of 41 after a long battle with breast cancer. Grants from this fund will be distributed to families affected by catastrophic illness.
Click HERE to access the grant application.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan