The purpose of the Leadership Summit is two-fold:
• to foster leadership, collaboration and advocacy in support of the health and economic well being of our communities.
• to encourage and acknowledge innovative ideas that have produced practical results and can be used as models in the region and beyond.
Click below to support the Summit
LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2016
Creative Engagement for Healthier Communities
Click here to view take aways from the 6th Annual Leadership Summit!
Thank you to our major supporters:
LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2016
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
SPONSORS as of September 16, 2016
Crystal Run Healthcare
Calliope on Main Foundation
Sullivan County Legislature
Thompson Education Center
Catskill Regional Medical Center
Rural Health Network-Sullivan County Public Health Services
Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
Cornell Cooperative Extension+NYS Dept. of Health
M&M Auto Group
Marshall & Sterling Insurance
Orange Bank and Trust Company
Rolling V Transportation
Ronald McDonald House- Greater Hudson Valley
Catskill Hudson Bank
|Click here for the Leadership Summit- October 18, 2016 program!
Click here for 2016 wrap up notes including photos, speeches and presentations.
The Leadership Summit 2016, Creative Engagement for Healthier Communities, brought together a broad spectrum of civic, business, and nonprofit leaders to discuss the region’s challenges and to identify new opportunities for improving health, individual well being, and quality of life in our communities.
Speakers presented successful models and case studies on community health, moving from traditional approaches to the intersecting social factors that shape our daily lives. Speakers, local leaders, and community members explored the latest innovations in community health planning, infusing existing plans and policies with new ideas, and generating consensus on next steps immediately following the Summit. Together, we will continue to collaborate on creating solutions to make a real difference in the lives of everyone who lives, works and plays in our region.
Click here for last year’s Final Report on the Summit.
Leading Partners: $5,000
Community Partners: $2,500
Staunch Allies: $1,000
Loyal Supporters: $500
All donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided. Please make checks payable to our fiscal sponsor: Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan – Leadership Summit Mail to: Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan, 30 Scott’s Corners Drive, Suite 203, Montgomery, NY 12549
For questions or additional information, please contact: Linda C. Hartley, Co-Chair, Leadership Summit and Principal, H2Growth Strategies at (718) 432-1441 or email@example.com
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples
- Grants Available for Organizations Serving Youth in Town of Rockland
- Anthony & Nancy Kane and Tom & Janet Sullivan to be Honored by Community Foundation Awards to be Bestowed During November 15 Annual Reception
- Memorial Fund for Late Minisink Valley Counselor Established Within Community Foundation
- Ambitious Student Becomes Community Foundation’s Youngest Fund Representative to Date
- Community Foundation Awards Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Students in Orange and Sullivan Counties