The Leadership Summit Executive Committee (a partnership between Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Sullivan Renaissance, H2Growth Strategies, Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County, Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum) will grant two final Innovation Awards in 2018. Each winner will receive an award of up to $5,000.00
The Innovation Award is an unrestricted monetary award intended to recognize nonprofit organizations that demonstrate innovation in the areas of collaboration, marketing, organizational operations, and programs.
To be considered for the Innovation Award, the initiative must take an innovative approach to an existing challenge or meet a new and emerging challenge. The award is meant to recognize creative thinking, novel approaches, efforts and new partnerships that advance efforts to improve health and wellness of individuals or the community at large. An unrestricted grant of up to $5,000.00 will be awarded. This award is made possible in part with support from Sullivan Renaissance and past supporters of the Leadership Summit and Innovation Awards.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan