The Leadership Summit Executive Committee (a partnership between Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Sullivan Renaissance, H2Growth Strategies, Cornell Cooperative Extension Sullivan County, Catskill Fly Fishing Center and Museum) will grant two final Innovation Awards in 2018. Each winner will receive an award of up to $5,000.00
The Innovation Award is an unrestricted monetary award intended to recognize nonprofit organizations that demonstrate innovation in the areas of collaboration, marketing, organizational operations, and programs.
To be considered for the Innovation Award, the initiative must take an innovative approach to an existing challenge or meet a new and emerging challenge. The award is meant to recognize creative thinking, novel approaches, efforts and new partnerships that advance efforts to improve health and wellness of individuals or the community at large. An unrestricted grant of up to $5,000.00 will be awarded. This award is made possible in part with support from Sullivan Renaissance and past supporters of the Leadership Summit and Innovation Awards.
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan