Make A Difference Fund
Established by the Foundation to provide grants to local organizations that provide services and programs to children of low-income, disadvantaged or distressed families. It is a fund, like all of our funds, to which anyone may donate. The needs are endless and your generosity is appreciated.
Stay tuned for applications for the 2020 grant cycle.
Make A Difference Fund Past Recipients
Newburgh Armory Unity Center, Inc.
Hudson Valley Seed, Inc.
Time and the Valleys Museum
Sullivan County Head Start, Inc.
Grace Episcopal Church
HONOR ehg, Inc.
Catskill Regional Medical Center
Interfaith Outreach United
Sullivan County Head Start
North American Cultural Laboratory, Inc.
San Miguel Academy of Newburgh
Safe Harbors of the Hudson
Boys and Girls Club of Newburgh, Inc.
Safe Homes of Orange County, Inc.
Nana’s House Child Care Center
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County, Inc. – Site Based Mentoring Program
United Way of Sullivan County, Inc. – Snack Pack Program
Safe Homes of Orange County – Family Justice Center Waiting Room
Town of Wallkill Boys and Girls Club – TORCH Program
Dispute Resolution Center – Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) volunteers
Town of Wallkill Boys and Girls Club – InfluenceHer Program
There are no upcoming events.
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day
- Hudson Valley Gives Provides 134 Nonprofits With a Virtual Fundraising Day
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund surpasses $520,000 raised