Make A Difference Fund
Established by the Foundation to provide grants to local organizations that provide services and programs to children of low-income, disadvantaged or distressed families. It is a fund, like all of our funds, to which anyone may donate. The needs are endless and your generosity is appreciated.
The 2018 Make a Difference Grants will have a focus on science and technology.
Click here to download the 2018 Make a Difference Grant Application. Applications are due to the Community Foundation by August 1, 2018.
Make A Difference Fund Past Recipients
Grace Episcopal Church
HONOR ehg, Inc.
Catskill Regional Medical Center
Interfaith Outreach United
Sullivan County Head Start
North American Cultural Laboratory, Inc.
San Miguel Academy of Newburgh
Safe Harbors of the Hudson
Boys and Girls Club of Newburgh, Inc.
Safe Homes of Orange County, Inc.
Nana’s House Child Care Center
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County, Inc. – Site Based Mentoring Program
United Way of Sullivan County, Inc. – Snack Pack Program
Safe Homes of Orange County – Family Justice Center Waiting Room
Town of Wallkill Boys and Girls Club – TORCH Program
Dispute Resolution Center – Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) volunteers
Town of Wallkill Boys and Girls Club – InfluenceHer Program
Speakers: Marc Selden, J.D., LL.M., national recognized lecturer, Member: Cozen O’Connor, New York City, and Richard J. Shapiro, J.D., CELA.
This 2-credit charitable giving seminar, presented by the Community Foundation’s Professional Advisors Council, will teach you everything you need to know about asset protection planning and how you can help your clients preserve and protect their assets.
Registration & Networking: 4:30 – 5:30 PM
Buffet Dinner & Seminar: 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Credits: Attorneys – 2 CLE credits*; CPAs – 2 CPE credits*
RSVP by October 19
Limited seating. Reserve now.
*Credits are pending. This program is transitional and appropriate for experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York has been certified by the New York State Continuing Education Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York. Full and partial scholarships based on need are available. All requests are confidential.
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill
- Christopher Page Memorial Scholarship Established Within the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 2018 Make A Difference Grant Applications Now Available
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Grant Applications are Now Available!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Sullivan County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make A Difference Fund Announces Orange County Grant Recipients for 2017
- Community Foundation Celebrates Successful Annual Reception Honoring Local Couples