Make A Difference Fund
Established by the Foundation to provide grants to local organizations that provide services and programs to children of low-income, disadvantaged or distressed families. It is a fund, like all of our funds, to which anyone may donate. The needs are endless and your generosity is appreciated.
The 2019 Make a Difference Grants will have a focus on wellness, recreation and exercise.
Applications for the 2019 Make a Difference Grant will be made available for download in April 2019.
Make A Difference Fund Past Recipients
Newburgh Armory Unity Center, Inc.
Hudson Valley Seed, Inc.
Time and the Valleys Museum
Sullivan County Head Start, Inc.
Grace Episcopal Church
HONOR ehg, Inc.
Catskill Regional Medical Center
Interfaith Outreach United
Sullivan County Head Start
North American Cultural Laboratory, Inc.
San Miguel Academy of Newburgh
Safe Harbors of the Hudson
Boys and Girls Club of Newburgh, Inc.
Safe Homes of Orange County, Inc.
Nana’s House Child Care Center
Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson, Inc.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County, Inc. – Site Based Mentoring Program
United Way of Sullivan County, Inc. – Snack Pack Program
Safe Homes of Orange County – Family Justice Center Waiting Room
Town of Wallkill Boys and Girls Club – TORCH Program
Dispute Resolution Center – Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) volunteers
Town of Wallkill Boys and Girls Club – InfluenceHer Program
Please get your supervisors approval before wearing jeans or sneakers. All casual attire must be appropriate for the work place and for whatever meetings or functions you will be attending that day. Please use your best judgement.
Cash or checks made payable to: “CFOS – Friends of the Orange County Youth Bureau”
After making your donation, proudly download and display the snowflakes below. Write in the names of the youth you are “SNOWING” you care about!
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- 20th Annual Willie Carter/Tuskegee Airmen Memorial Golf Classic & Helicopter Ball Drop Will Support Scholarships & Endowment
- Community Grants Available in Town of Rockland
- Community Foundation Concludes Record Year Welcomes New Board Chairman – Thanks Outgoing Chairman
- Donations Sought to Install Clock in the Hamlet of Wallkill