American Snippets Fund
This fund will support non-profit programs, initiatives, and/or events related to military veterans and families, including programs that support veteran, active duty, and military families through personal, professional, and physical challenges. This fund will also support similar programs and initiatives for law enforcement and first responder families.
Other grants may be recommended by the donor to support various charitable/educational projects.
This fund was established by local residents Barbara Allen and Dave Brown. Barbara is the surviving spouse of 1Lt Louis Allen, who was killed in Iraq in June 2005. She is a personal and professional advocate for other surviving family members and served for over 3 years as a Veterans Specialist for Orange County. She is an author, speaker, and lifestyle coach, as well as co-founder of American Snippets, the media platform that inspired this fund. She is engaged to Dave Brown.
Dave Brown is a real estate investor and lifestyle entrepreneur, as well as a co-founder of American Snippets. He has coached hundreds of clients through the entrepreneurial path and owns a real estate investment company.
For more information, you can visit their website.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day