Bold Gold Media Fund
This fund will serve as a vehicle to raise funds for various charitable projects and events of the Bold Gold Media Group, including the annual Heart-A-Thon and fundraising for St. Jude’s Hospital.
The 41st Annual Heart-A-Thon will take place Friday, February 22 from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
All money raised will go directly to Catskill Regional Medical Center to support their important equipment needs.
To donate to the Heart-A-Thon, click here:
For general donations, click here:
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan