Cronin Contemporary’s 12 Months of Giving Fund
12 Months of Giving is a charitable arm of CronArtUSA, Art & Design, to give back to community causes near and dear to our hearts. Each year, different charities are chosen to be beneficiaries of the gallery’s fundraising campaigns. Giving is a cornerstone of our programming and we don’t want our outreach to be a one-off. We are invested in doing business in a different way, one that is not just about our profitability, but in a way that supports other organizations who are working toward the greater good. We also want to partner with organizations that are headed-up by people we believe in. This year we have committed to being champions of Go Doc Go. We have watched this program grow from the early stages and have witnessed their drive, passion, and perseverance. Their dedication is nothing less than contagious.
Giving feels good, so let your inner champion shine and join us in raising funds to support the incredible work of Go Doc Go.
If you want to change the world, you have to be that change.
Go Doc Go (GDG) is a global women’s health care initiative based in the Hudson Valley that establishes and maintains cervical cancer screening programs around the globe. GDG’s founder, Dr. Maggie Carpenter, and her team have successfully established five programs in Ethiopia, Senegal and Haiti since 2014, that have screened and treated thousands of women.
A revolutionary intersection of art and medicine, “The Box” is a socially-conscious, collaborative, public art installation created by Ryan Cronin of CronArtUSA and Go Doc Go Founder Maggie Carpenter, MD. “The Box”enables participants to circumvent the traditional Pap smear used to screen for cervical cancer. Part self-collection space, part art space, “The Box” is a privacy booth installed in a public location that gives women a safe place to independently swab a sample to be tested for the HPV virus, the leading cause of cervical cancer. “The Box” bypasses traditional medical routes: No exam is necessary.
We’re on the radio! Listen here!!
This event benefits the Liberty Rotary Club Scholarship Fund at the Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan.
Top Shelf – $500 or more
Premium – $250-$499
Stout – $100-$249
Pilsner – $50-$99
Join us for our cocktail party fundraiser in the newly renovated space at the Stagecoach Inn. The restaurant will be closed to the public during this event to allow for dancing, drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
Early bird ticket pricing:
$110 Single Ticket
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan