Hudson Valley Youth Bureau Association Fund
The Hudson Valley Youth Bureau Association is a unified network of local administered Youth Bureau/Boards that provides leadership in policy, planning, and coordination of strategies for its membership to promote the comprehensive well-being of youth and families.
This fund will enhance the services already provided by HVYBA and/or provide services that are not currently funded in HVYBA’s operating budget.
Members are also represented at the state-wide level through the Association of New York State Youth Bureaus.
Click on the links below to find a Youth Bureau near you!
Donations are fully tax-deductible charitable contributions and should be made payable to CFOS-Hudson Valley Youth Bureau Association Fund.
- 20K in Grants Will Mark Community Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Celebration & Annual Reception
- Community Foundation Offers Over $400,000 in Scholarships to Area Students – Applications Are Now Online
- Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Announces up to $13,000 in Grants Available in 2019
- Year End Giving – a note from CFOS President Elizabeth Rowley
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan’s Make a Difference Fund Announces Recipients for 2018
- Museum Village Establishes Endowment Fund
- Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan Announce Hudson Valley Animal Shelter Fund Grant Recipients
- Golf Outing Planned to Benefit Veterans with PTSD
- Forever Foundation Established within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
- Pets Alive Establishes Endowment Fund within Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan