Hudson Valley Youth Bureau Association Fund
The Hudson Valley Youth Bureau Association is a unified network of local administered Youth Bureau/Boards that provides leadership in policy, planning, and coordination of strategies for its membership to promote the comprehensive well-being of youth and families.
This fund will enhance the services already provided by HVYBA and/or provide services that are not currently funded in HVYBA’s operating budget.
Members are also represented at the state-wide level through the Association of New York State Youth Bureaus.
Click on the links below to find a Youth Bureau near you!
Donations are fully tax-deductible charitable contributions and should be made payable to CFOS-Hudson Valley Youth Bureau Association Fund.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day