Hudson Valley Gives
A 24-hour event that unites HUNDREDS of charities across 7 counties in 1 common goal: Give Where You Live.
Hudson Valley Gives, our region’s 5th Annual Day of Giving to support hundreds of nonprofits throughout the region, is right around the corner. This year’s 24-hour online fundraising event will be held on Wednesday, May 20th, and we are striving to reach new heights with our efforts in 2020. Last year, more than $405,000 was raised to support 160 different charitable organizations and causes throughout the region!
Hudson Valley Gives Save the Date. Training Day April 14th, Giving Day May 20th.
There are no upcoming events.
- CFOS Awards More than $400,000 in Scholarships
- CFOS Closes Successful Fiscal Year of Giving and Announces Michael Bonura as New Chairman of Board of Directors
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Grants are Available Through CFOS
- Orange and Sullivan COVID-19 Response Fund Addressing Escalating Needs
- Hudson Valley Gives Raises Half a Million Dollars for 145 Local Nonprofits with Virtual Fundraising Day